Durarara!! BD (Episode 01 – 25) Subtitle Indonesia | Anime Desu


Information About Durarara !!
  • Alternative Title: Durarara Season 1
  • Number of Episodes: 24
  • Release Season: Winter 2010
  • Display Date: Jan 8, 2010 to Jun 25, 2010
  • Studio Producing: Brain’s Base
  • Duration per Episode: 24 min. per ep.
  • Genres: Action, Mystery, Supernatural
  • Score in MyAnimeList: 8.28
  • Credit: D-Animesub
Durarara!! Synopsis


At first, I saw what I saw on the hard disk, I kept thinking about it when I gave it, it didn't kill, my sister said it was good, my friend also said that it was good, inet many said good. apparently after I forced to watch, I stopped in just 9 episodes, BORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING, what is this? the content is fighting first, the premise of the story is like being forced, I can't hold it up, skip skip per episode until ending, then I delete the anime, hehe. keep trying again watching us with no memochou, this is just boring, I can even touch episode 2, I have not deleted it, the problem has not been watched, it's over, hehe.

finally I decided to watch a spectacle that I myself thought would be as exciting as this, that's the DURARARA, if abbreviated as DRRR.

it feels like it's been 6 years late to realize that there is a film as interesting as durara. but unfortunately the type of film like this is only watched once or twice to sharpen the understanding of the story. if to always be repeated this is not a suitable anime, for me.

when I first watched I did not try to read the synopsis of this anime, just desperately watch it directly because one of the characters likes seliweran in the poll selection of male characters that are liked by girl fans, namely orihara izaya. he said he was a sneaky person but there were still many Japanese girls who idolized him, so I was curious and tried watching.

first impression when watching it, "it seems I will get bored quickly with the story", but as time goes by I hear the voice of miyano mamoru (kida masaomi), continue to kaji yuki (walter), there are also kamiya hirosi (orihara izaya), continue daisuke ono (shizuo ) I then thought, "This board is the top of the gathering here, apparently", haha. My love is so familiar with Mikado's Seiyuu, now I forget who I am. in the second episode came out 2 seiyuu top girls, hanazawa kana (sonohara anri) and sawashiro miyuki (celty). and I was even more amazed "crazy, this is the top one really right to gather in the night".

lupapakn problem seiyuu and we try to see the music. I like the opening, the beat is good. how come it's sometimes classic, some are horror, haha. the point is the opening one and two I like.

go to the story. At first I thought that a group of normal children (mikado, masaomi and anri) would be invited to explore a city filled with some extraordinary people like celty the headless rider (best chara), orihara izaya the cunning informant (I would say now if I really hate this one character), Shizuo the strongest person in Ikebukuro, Simon at a Japanese sushi seller who is less powerful than Shizuo but loves peace, hmm ... there is Shinra too, the doctor is without a license. there are a few more people, but I'm so attracted to my attention that I just forgot the name, hehe.

At first my guess was right, 3 friends who accidentally had connections with these unusual people, but as the episode progressed I was carried away by the atmosphere of the ikebukora city and the mystery of mystery about strong people there. and I guess one by one began to collapse, like "this movie will be boring", "normal main character". both of them collapsed. The movie is epic, so I nonstop spend 24 episodes because I want to reveal who he is and what it really is. the main role that had made boring turned out to save something big in each of them. it's amazing to know the things revealed in this story.

Link Download Btach

MeowDrive 360p

MeowDrive 480p

MeowDrive 720p

No comments

Powered by Blogger.